Friday, October 20, 2006

Reel Courage






Hey

I think its something to celebrate when someone takes a step towards a dream. Many people dream but few dare to pay the price to see those dreams come to reality.

PROPS to Matt Hawkins who has stepped out in a journey... I am glad to knwo him and have the honor to call him a guy who I work with. Matt if you read this know that I celebrate your successes and will be in your corner in the dark moments.

Read this for more info.

Take courage folks and step out. Stop Dreaming!!! Its time to Act!!!

7 comments:

M. A. Hawkins said...

Thanks Mark!
Your support means more than you know!

Jeffrey said...

wow. matt. i had heard about this... that is so cool man... good article too!

and yes mark... lets all start doing.
seems to be the message of the month.
i dig.

D"MAck said...

Matt Hawkins is my hero.

M. A. Hawkins said...

great meeting you the other night jeff - you did look really familiar!
and thanks for cool quote!
no dan, you are MY hero!

D"MAck said...

hmm capitals on MY I guess I can't beat that. I was going to put on some bold but I can't figure out the html thing.

Anonymous said...

Matt - awesome. Good to hear what you're up to cuz i haven't seen you forever.

elliott5inbc said...

wow. your blog is a smarty pants blog...for someone who doesn't like to read, you certainly write well! I feel like I'm smarter now..thank you.

Also, we're snowed in and I'm bored so that may have something to do with it...